Today we live in a digital, tech-savvy age, surrounded by gadgets that make our lives easier. From a chic, a super-slim phone that is sure to incite the oohs and aahs, to tech-forward, futuristic smartglasses and a watch that supports Pride Month in true 2020 spirit, check out our list of the most stylish gadgets to give friends, family, loved ones, and, yes, yourself.
1.The Smartphone: OPPO Find X2 seriesThe Find X2 Series from OPPO comes with one of the most advanced QHD+ screens in the industry and upgraded photography and videography features. This light, futuristic-looking phone adopts a front and back sleek double-curved body design, creating a visually borderless effect and making the phone rounded and smooth to touch. OPPO Find X2 is available in two variants – black (ceramic) and ocean green (glass). Price: Rs. 64,990.
2.The Home Assistant: Google Home MiniThis brilliant little voice-controlled speaker can be used to play music, control smart home gadgets, answer trivia questions, add things to a shopping list, create calendar appointments and play video on a Chromecast-enabled screen. Price Rs. 2,999.
3.The Gadget For a Cause: Fossil Limited Edition Pride WatchIn honour of Pride Month, Fossil has released its Limited Edition Pride Watch. This Watch updates one of the brand’s timeless watch designs with the colours of the rainbow flag, making it the perfect accessory to show your pride year-round. A portion of the global proceeds from the Pride Watch will benefit the It Gets Better Project – a nonprofit organization with a mission to uplift, empower and connect LGBTQ+ youth around the globe. Price: Rs. 6,995.
4. The Wireless Earbuds: Samsung Galaxy Earbuds +Listen and chat during the day, then wirelessly recharge for 15 minutes and you are good to go. These discreet buds deliver calls, your favourite podcasts and the music you love while keeping you aware of your surroundings. Price: Rs. 11,990.
5. The Laptop: HP Spectre X360Featuring a bright, vivid display and the Spectre x360’s epic, 13-plus hours of battery life, a comfortable keyboard, fast performance and an included stylus, and it’s easy to see why the light-as-air Spectre x360 is considered one of the best 2-in-1 laptops available right now. Price: Starting at Rs. 121,499.
6. The Smartwatch: Tag Heuer Connected Watch Generation 3This super-stylish luxury smartwatch boasts of connectivity and design excellence. With all of TAG Heuer’s watchmaking expertise and combination of exceptional technologies, the TAG Heuer Connected is THE stylish smartwatch you need. Price: Starting at Rs.1,40,099 approx.
7. The Gaming Console: X Box One XClaiming to be the most powerful gaming console out there, the stylish X Box One X has a cult-following world over due to its sleek design and immersive gaming experience. Price: Starting at Rs. 31,000
8. The Activity Tracker: Fitbit InspireGet friendly guidance and motivation, build healthy habits and embrace your weight and fitness goals with this stylish device. The Fitbit Inspire features activity and sleep tracking, calories burned and more. Available in a range of cool colours, it boasts of 5-day battery life. Price: Rs. 6,999.
9. The Smart Sunglasses: Snap Spectacles 3Here’s a tech gadget straight out of a 007 film. Snapchat has released the newest version of its smart sunglasses, called Spectacles 3, designed to let you record pictures and videos from a first-person point of view. Welcome to the future! Price Rs. 29,999.
10. The Personal Grooming Device: Dyson Air Wrap HairstylerThis sleek styler is engineered for multiple hair types and styles. Featuring Coanda air styling and propelled by the Dyson digital motor, users can curl, wave, smooth and dry with no extreme heat and minimal hair damage. Price: Rs. 36,900.
11. The Tablet: Apple iPad ProThe iPad Pro is being touted as the best tablet in 2020. With great performance and an excellent camera, this is a tablet that comes one step closer to becoming your everyday laptop. Price: Rs. 71,900.
12. The Smart Television: Sony Android TV 4k Ulra HDStunning, realistic picture quality, a wide colour gamut and in-built entertainment, apps and gaming compatibility. All you need is an internet connection and you are good to go. Price: Rs 76,900 ( for 49″).