Kareena, Sonakshi, Kiara, and others make a case for spangled, sparkly and sequinned outfits. Shine on, ladies!
1. Malaika Arora: Ready to dazzle in a mirror-embellished Atelier Zuhra swan collection dress, Malaika attended a recent award function, oozing glamour and OTT bling.
2. Amrita Arora: It seems like being bling is a sister thing! Amrita Arora chooses to shine in a silver lurex dress with a ruched bodice and thigh-high slit by designer Dolly J.
3. Priyanka Chopra: JonasStepping out in Las Vegas with husband Nick Jonas, Priyanka opts for a shimmery-black, bustier midi-dress by designer Giuseppe Di Morabito.
4. Rakul Preet Singh: Also opting for sparkly, noir sequins is actor Rakulpreet, in a gathered and embellished high-slit dress by Israeli designer Galia Lahav.
5. Sonakshi Sinha: In an attention-grabbing cobalt-blue dress by Alexander Terekhov, Sonakshi Sinha is all set to shine-on with her bold sartorial choices.
6. Kareena Kapoor Khan: A cut-out holographic sequin dress with a 70’s disco vibe, Kareena’s outfit for her latest film is the perfect inspiration for what to wear to your more glamorous, festive soirees.
With dramatic, flared sleeves and a cut-out back, her shimmery Micheal Costello dress has a more flowy, easy-to- wear vibe.
7. Kiara Advani: For those who prefer a pair of pants or striking separates, Kiara Advani’s Cinq A Sept acid-green outfit is the perfect option.
8. Parineeti Chopra: Parineeti’s Falguni and Shane Peacock gown with a feathery-trim and plunging neckline is #Xtra in the best way possible, guaranteed to grab eyeballs and get you noticed.
9. Bhumi Pednekar: Bhumi is all about the shiny, shimmery mood RN, as she opts for a body-skimming Alina Anwar sequinned-dress.
…and this off-shoulder, high-slit Bibhu Mohapatra textured sequined number.
10. Shraddha Kapoor: Our November coverstar Shraddha Kapoor creates the perfect voluminous party vibe in an iridescent, structured Amit Aggarwal dress for the Cosmo covershoot.