Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of vitamin A (in the form of beta-carotene). They are also a very good source of vitamin C, manganese, copper, pantothenic acid and vitamin B6. Make Chatpata Sweet Potato as a tea time snacker that is high on nutritional value.
Cooking time: 10 minutes!
2 Boiled sweet potato
½ tsp Black Pepper
Salt to taste
½ tsp Chaat Masala
Pomegranate and Sev for garnish.
Step By Step:
- Heat oil in a pan and add boiled sweet potatoes to it.
- Sauté them a bit until they starts changing their color.
- ½ tsp chaat masala the mixture. Mix properly.
- Transfer the chaat into a bowl. Add ½ tsp black pepper and salt to taste.
- Add for plating.
- Add lemon juice and garnish by adding pomegranate pearls and and sprinkle few Sev.
- Serve hot.